Information all about your vacation
Sunny vacation apartments in the Dolomites
Here at the Wibmerhof in Taisten you will find sunny, new vacation apartments for your vacation near the Three Peaks in the Dolomites, in the east of South Tyrol.
Arrival & departure
Upon your arrival, your apartment will be available after 2 p.m.
On the day of your departure, please vacate your apartment by 9:00 a.m.
Please notify us by phone if you arrive after 6 p.m. Our telephone number is: (+39) 0474 950109 Our mobile phone number is (+39) 340 3122696.
Booking requests become valid only after our written confirmation and following the transfer of the deposit.
The breakfast basket costs € 15,00 per person per day (for children under 10 years € 8,00 per child per day).
Cancellation conditions – if everything turns out different suddenly…
“Cancellation” sounds bothersome and it mostly is for all those involved. But of course, something may come up at any time. If that is ever the case, we will of course try to accommodate you as far as possible. There are no costs involved for cancellations made up to six weeks before your vacation and we will reimburse the deposit. With cancellations up to two weeks before the start of the vacation, we will keep the deposit. And we charge 50% of the total price of the booked package for cancellations made less than two weeks before the start of the vacation. In case of a late arrival or early departure, the price of the booked package will be charged in full. Any already paid deposits will be included in the cancellation fees.
The place of jurisdiction is Bozen.
We recommend cancellation insurance.
Charging station for e-car and e-bike
Here at Wibmerhof we have a charging station for e-cars and for e-bikes, which you can use on request.
Deposit (to ensure the reservation)
For a binding reservation, we kindly request that you transfer a deposit in the amount of € 100 per apartment.
Internet use is free of charge and available via W-LAN.
Starting January 1, 2014, South Tyrol has introduced the local tax (visitor’s tax, LG no. 9 of May 16, 2012). The revenue will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services as well as for the organization of cultural and sports events.
The local tax is € 2.70 per person (14 years and older) and day.
Gladly we wash your clothes or laundry for a fee of € 10,00 per washing machine.
Smoking is not permitted in the entire complex. Please smoke on the balconies or outside.
A free parking lot is available for your car directly at the Wibmerhof.
Please pay your bill with cash on the day before your departure.
We accept cash up to a total of € 999; higher amounts must be transferred by bank transfer.
Prices are quoted in euros and are per holiday apartment and day for the specified number of persons, with a minimum stay of 3 nights, plus local tax. The price includes electricity, water, heating, bed linen, towels, internet via W-Lan, waste disposal and final cleaning.
Mandatory information according to the EU-Regulation N. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Holidays at Wibmerhof
- Guestpass Holidaypass free of charge (learn more)
- The bus stop for the ski shuttle and the public bus is directly in front of our farm
- Only 50 meters to the cross-country ski run
- Snow permitting, direct connection to the cross-country paradise Gsiesertal
- In summer as in winter, a varied leisure time program in den ski and hiking areas Kronplatz (Plan de Corones), Haunold, Helm and Rotwand
- Large garden with play area
- Herbs for cooking fresh from our herb garden
- Barbeque area
- Many animals on the farm: dairy cows, young calves, cats, rabbits, hens and pigs as welle
- Small library of local hiking books
- Green electricity thanks to our own photovoltaic system
- Comfortable warmth due to our own solar collectors
• Breakfast basket or bread delivery service
• Farm-fresh products like milk, eggs from happy hens and other tasty delights
• NEW: Sauna Oasis with Finnish Sauna, Bio-Soft-Sauna, emotional shower and a relaxation room
• Charging station for e-car and e-bike
• Transfer from the bus station or train station Welsberg/Monguelfo
• Gladly we wash your clothes or laundry
Being a member of the tourism organization enables us to provide our guests with the GUESTPASS HOLIDAYPASS free of charge. The GUESTPASS HOLIDAYPASS includes the free use of all public South Tyrolean transport: city buses, ski buses, regional trains and some ski lifts (Mühlbach – Meransen, Bozen – Ritten). It also includes a colorful weekly program as well as discounts on numerous services.